Quality Assurance Auditor
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
This role represents a unique opportunity for a QA Auditor who values autonomy and travel to broaden the scope of their role. The role requires approximately 60% travel and will afford you the opportunity to work in our great new office but also from home when not travelling. Currently, we are performing most of our audits remotely due to the COVID 19 situation; however, we do expect travel to increase within 2022. Travel will be mainly within Europe.
Our Audit team are central to Perrigo delivering on our vision (consumer trust), commercial targets and strategic advantage. The team is responsible for supplier audits of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cosmetics and food supplements with the main focus on pharmaceuticals. The audits include audits for contract manufacturers, laboratories, materials suppliers, warehouses and transporters. You will work with a hugely experienced leadership team who will lead you without ego and with an authentic and genuinely appreciative style. There is much to be achieved in the coming months and years and your development and career progression will be vital to the success of this team. This is an exciting period for Perrigo that will see you benefit from both personal development and career advancing opportunities.
The preferred location for this role to be based is Dublin, Ireland. However, other locations can be considered.
- The QA Auditor will Plan, schedule, co-ordinate, lead, or participate, and follow up on assigned GMP audits of material and packaging suppliers
- The responsibilities include timely lifecycle management of assigned audits by:
- Developing and communicating appropriate scope, plan and agenda where acting as audit lead.
- Effectively managing time/tasks to ensure appropriate audit preparation, efficient execution of audit activities, and timely reporting and follow-up.
- Skilfully analysing audit data and correctly identifying departures from GMP.
- Following up on audit observations and CAPAs through closure and verification.
- The role may also include project work and continuous improvement initiatives relating to the audit process.
We are looking for motivated applicants who can represent Perrigo and our values while interacting with external suppliers and contract manufacturers. Our team works with a variety of different guidelines and procedures, and we place a strong importance on learning and development. We would like our team members to independently manage and prioritise their tasks and deadlines, with management support always available. We are looking for someone who has good attention to detail and enjoys being part of a high performing team.
- 5+ years Pharmaceutical experience (quality and/or auditing)
- Pharmaceutical Supplier auditing experience, preferably IRCA certified or similar.
- Thrive where afforded autonomy
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- 3rd level education (chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or a closely related field)
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills. Computer literacy with a working knowledge of MS Office and preferably Trackwise
- Ability to work independently while consulting with others as appropriate
- Enjoy travel
Apply through the link to initiate a discrete conversation.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.