Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Nutrition group in Charlottesville, VA.
- Responsible for Creating printable packaging components that comply with current regulations and reflect inputs from internal departments and external customers.
- Developing promotional materials, such as point-of-purchase displays, print ads and online ads, working closely with sales and marketing
- Supporting other departments and eCommerce by providing graphic elements for use in presentations or communications and on websites.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- 4 year degree in Graphics/Fine Arts or related field
- 2+ years professional experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to navigate complex systems
- Strong design skills necessary
- Must have excellent command of Adobe Creative software
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be able to work within established processes and use standard work instructions
- Ability to conceptualize/brainstorm new ideas
- Knowledge of multiple print processes preferred
- Design artwork based on variety of inputs: customer direction, engineering dies, marketing direction, and regulatory affairs labeling specifications.
- Communicate with internal (sales & marketing, regulatory/legal, engineering) and external customers/buyers, print vendors.
- Manage artwork being developed by external customer agencies, from providing source documents and art direction to routing received art through internal departments for feedback and approvals.
- Prioritize workflow. Develop job specs/customer design style guide.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.