Coordinator, Supplier Quality
Perrigo Company Rx business unit is dedicated to improving the well-being of as many patients and consumers as possible by developing, manufacturing and distributing high quality, affordable specialized prescription products. Help us do it.
Provides QA technical and systems administrative support for raw materials, packaging components, contract laboratories, and service providers, within the realm of Supplier Quality Management (SQM).
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum 2 years experience required.
- High School Diploma/GED, progress toward a bachelor degree is preferred.
- Familiarity within regulated industry data and/or processes as well as quality, with 1-2 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, math skills, number accuracy, and the ability to work independently against multiple deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal and relational skills.
- Computer literacy is required, with 2 years or more of Microsoft Word, Excel and SAP experience preferred.
- Good problem solving skills are necessary.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.