Intra-Company Business Coordinator
In this critical role, you will be the main point of contact and will liaise with Planning, Production, Quality and Distribution functions regarding all products post launch. You will be responsible for maintaining specific product and order data and collating monthly forecasts, so the business has clear sight of the latest product availability dates, including delays and specific issues impacting stock availability.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree / Level 6 qualification in Business, Finance or Supply Chain field, or equivalent experience
- Previous Planning or Project Management experience preferred
- Customer focussed, and able to work well with key stakeholders across the business
- Adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity and change
- Attention to detail
- Disciplined self-starter able to work without supervision
- Motivated to learn
- Good communication and presentation skills
- French, German or Dutch language skills would be advantageous
- Computer literate with strong Excel, Powerpoint and Visio skills
- SAP knowledge desirable
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.