Director Quality, Nutrition
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Plans and manages the provision of quality services, policies and programs. Leads a team responsible for the management of quality functions specific to the area of responsibility.
- Leads the team that designs and manages specified quality strategies and programs designed to support the functional area strategies to align with the principles and values of the organization.
- Develops systems, philosophies and practices and ensures effective and efficient implementation across the organization, including creating effective communication approaches.
- Subject matter expert and thought leader on all current and future quality trends for functional area.
- Supports a culture of ethics, compliance and excellence by assessing functional area, designing and implementing change management interventions.
- Ensures due diligence with quality functional area to ensure compliance with related laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Provides business leaders with information and analytics when making key quality decisions.
- Provides supervision for staff including hiring, training, performance management, mentoring and development.
- Typically, twelve plus years of increasingly responsible experience in a large corporate environment; with a proven track record in overcoming business challenges and University Degree in a scientific discipline or closely aligned field.
- Previous experience developing and implementing quality systems, in the food/nutritional, or preferably Infant Formula industry.
- Ability to analyze business issues and understand implications of quality decisions.
- Must possess expert knowledge of state, federal and other regulations governing quality practices.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, including well-developed interpersonal skills and strong written communication skills.
- Management skills with ability to manage and develop teams and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage effective relationships and ability to collaborate and build relations with stakeholder across functional and organization lines, and program development and management skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with technology tools to support the quality function including excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite environment.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.