Stage Gate Project Manager
Perrigo is one of the largest and most dynamic companies in the consumer health and personal care industry. Perrigo is the world’s largest manufacturer of OTC healthcare products. In 2015 Omega Pharma became part of the international Perrigo group. Perrigo’s International business has a very wide brand portfolio of more than 250 brands including top brands like Coldrex, Niquitin, Pencivir, Bronchenolo, Bronchostop, Zantac, Prevalin, Beconase, Solpadeine, Jungle Formula/Relec, Lactacyd, Davitamon, Abtei, Dermalex, Bodysol, ACO, Phytosun, XL-S and Paranix/Lyclear. The portfolio includes human and veterinary medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, food supplements and biocides.
Perrigo has managed to build a high performance, customer-focused organization which today is directly active in more than 35 countries, serving a high potential market of prescription-free, consumer-oriented health products. Perrigo is a rapidly expanding company constantly looking for dynamic people who are not afraid of a challenge.
We are currently looking for a Stage Gate Project Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Capture new ‘growth’ and ‘sustain’ initiatives for several categories of products within the central organization and from local teams in affiliate organizations.
- Participate in monthly Category meetings (cross-functional central team meetings) to capture new initiatives, follow up on ongoing projects and advise when these require approval from the Leadership Team.
- Advise project teams on the content to be prepared to request project approvals at the different points in the project development process. Collect input from technical and commercial functions to draft presentations containing relevant project information.
- Organize project Stage approvals through monthly Gate meetings: draft presentations and present projects to the Leadership team, requesting approval to execute the next steps (Stages).
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously on project planning, tracking and reporting.
- Motivate and support teams working with defined project schedules to drive results in project development and delivery.
- Manage change; resolve or escalate project issues through the use of red flags and scope changes during project execution.
- Ensure project documentation is organized, up to date and accessible to all Stakeholders.
- Contribute to defining ongoing improvement of the CSCI Stage Gate platform.
- Participate in and organize annual Post Launch Reviews.
Knowledge, experience and education
- Knowledge of project management principles & methods and excellent planning skills. Ability to manage multiple projects of different nature at various stages of activity.
- Skilled to process inputs from technical and commercial functions, draft presentations containing relevant project information and present with confidence to the Leadership team.
- Proficiency in English and excellent computer skills (Office, MS Project/ Smartsheet).
- Well-developed communication skills, oral and written, are essential, as well as good collaborative team skills to work with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams, with members based at different locations.
- Familiarity with the product development cycle and regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry is necessary.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a bachelor degree in a scientific or technical discipline combined with several years of progressively responsible experience in the pharmaceutical industry and at least 3 to 5 years of project management experience.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.