Senior Manager, Project Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo Nutritionals, located just outside of Burlington, Vermont has an opening for a Project Manager. The Project Manager will report through Perrigo Global Engineering to manage a multi-million-dollar expansion currently underway. The position will provide oversight to the Engineering Design firm, Construction management firm, Process Equipment firm(s) and Packaging Equipment suppliers. Duties to include schedule management, budget management, project report-out to stakeholders and steering team members. The desire is when the major project is complete, the person will continue with the site as a key subject matter expert.
- Accountability for delivery of projects associated with new build, Potentially multiple locations.
- Maintain monthly project dashboard for all aspects of Project spend
- Deliver monthly update to Steering Team
- Drive project progress and ensure successful delivery of scope
- Manage risk register
- Deliver to budget and ensure accurate quarterly cashflow forecast
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Dry Infant Formula or Dairy experience
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Knowledge of typical process systems, CIP, packaging equipment, building mechanical systems and construction
- S. degree in Engineering or similar technical degree.
- 10+ years’ experience in managing multi-layered capital projects greater than $10M
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leaderships skills
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.