Corporate Tax Intern - Summer 2020
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Corporate Tax team Internship is a great opportunity for students to learn the corporation tax function. The tax intern will be mainly supporting Perrigo’s global tax transfer pricing team but will also have opportunity to support US tax compliance and provision projects.
Examples of the job responsibilities includes:
- Tracking country -by-country notification for Perrigo’s affiliates
- Assisting with preparation of annual transfer pricing documentations for Perrigo affiliates
- Assisting with preparation of intercompany transaction schedules for tax returns
- Assisting with preparation of US international tax forms
- Assisting with calculating quarterly intercompany service fees and royalty adjustments
- Helping tax team drafting process manuals and other department training materials
- Pursing a Bachelor's Degree within Finance or some other related field
- Students that can provide a letter of recommendation from their College's faculty are preferred. Please submit letter of recommendation with resume if applicable.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.