Packaging Operator 2IC
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Organisation and on-line supervision of the shift packaging operators.
- Being visible and accessible to the packaging team.
- Ensuring filling machine and packaging lines are run in accordance with cGMP, OHS and the production schedule requirements.
- Reviewing of batch documentation both on line and post filling & packaging so as to ensure compliance of operator entered information.
- Reviewing production schedule changes as required and allocating team members work priorities.
- Performing quality assessments of batch specific information as printed onto product or packaging.
- Escalation of safety, quality or compliance issues and machine performance and/or breakdowns.
- Proactively and continuously monitor resources, documentation, packaging component and sundry item supply to avoid any delays in operations and adverse impact on production output.
- Liaising with the Manufacturing, Setter and Maintenance teams to deliver the weekly production schedule.
- Engaging with Quality and Compliance teams in relation to quality events, un-planned deviations or non-compliance issues.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A minimum TEE level certificate or higher qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or similarly related GMP environment
- Excellent English literacy, writing and numeracy skills
- The ability to communicate well and work as part of a team
- A high standard of people management and leadership skills
- High level planning and organisation skills
- Decision making and problem solving abilities
- A multi focus on customer and process & results
- Attention to detail
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.