Global Sourcing Manager (API)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are a leading provider of over the counter health and wellness solutions that enhance individual well-being by empowering consumers to proactively prevent or treat conditions that can be self-managed.
Our new vision and our internal program of 'recapturing the Perrigo advantage' place our Procurement function front and centre of our business and we now have a requirement for a ‘Global Strategic Sourcing Manager (API)’ to serve as the primary liaison between Perrigo and our excipients and API supply base. We think it is an exciting time to join Perrigo and that this is a hugely rewarding role for you if you are someone who is eager to make an impact.
You will be joining a highly regarded Direct Material Sourcing group in our Dublin based Procurement CoE and your role will include;
- Acting as API Procurement SME
- Developing an expert understanding of existing supply base
- New vendor discovery, negotiation, contract creation and completion
- Spend Analysis, Purchase Price Variance, Inflation/Deflation
- Lead supplier process improvement to resolve trend issues for significant observations
- Engage and influence internal and external partners to drive consensus or understanding
- You have a relevant 3rd level qualification
- Interest and expertise in API
- Ability to apply strategic and commercial acumen across sourcing, supply chain and operational complexities
- Effective communication, you can communicate complexity with simplicity and have and empathy for your audience
- An accomplished negotiator
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements associated with pharmaceutical products
- You are ambitious, you want to drive change, collaborate with a great team and to have an impact
Apply through the link to initiate a discrete conversation about life in Perrigo
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.