Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Major Duties / Responsibilities
% of Time
1. Perform calibration duties
2. Repair and trouble shoot instruments
3. Tech support to lab, PKG, manufacturing departments
4. Read and review SOP’s
- Principal Challenges: Describe the nature and variety of the most typical and the most complex problems this job must resolve.
- Typical Problems: Typical problems involve instruments/machines break down (call manufacturing, tech support).
- Most Complex Problems: Complex problems involve schedule problems with owners of the equipment.
- Decision Making Authority: Identify the types of decisions that this job has the authority to make on its own as well as those that must be referred to others. In both cases, include authority for decisions regarding issues of policy and procedure, administrative matters, and personnel (hiring, firing, salary increases, etc.).
- What typical decisions does the job have total authority for making? Typical decisions this job has total authority for making include placing instrument (measuring, controlling and indicating) in service or taking instruments out of service.
Qualifications: High school diploma or GED with 2 years of general technical training is required. Computer literacy-Excel and Word, trouble shooting, or diagnostics skills is essential.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.