Department Training Specialist-
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service/Supply Chain Department Training Specialist for our Allegan Mi Facility.
Provides department leadership through development and continuous improvement of job functions & process requirements. These include development of customer service process implementation & compliance, customer service training, new employee on-boarding, and job optimization methods through continuous improvement.
Designs and coordinates training programs based on organizational and employee needs. Conducts training courses. Performs interviews and consultation surveys with management to analyze training needs. Assists in compiling training manuals for specific topics. Develops training resources by preparing notes and visual displays in coordination with training needs and specific departmental needs.
Plans, designs, and develops employee training system. Monitors quality of course materials and learner experiences for learning programs and evaluates learning solutions.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Requires bachelor’s degree in training & development, communications, business, or related field combined with five plus years’ experience in a training & development function.
- Strong customer service orientation, ability to work collaboratively across an organization to train & develop new employees, and identify areas of opportunity in existing processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, including oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow through on a variety of complex processes are necessary.
- Has obtained and displays extensive Perrigo/industry supply-chain knowledge and demonstrates the ability to independently develop/implement enhanced customer service processes and successfully manage these dynamic relationships.
- Strong project management skills, and ability to drive results across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to lead & manage a team.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, strong attention to detail and ability to handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and SharePoint.
- Creates & maintains training process & documentation for Customer Service. Develops on-boarding program for new employees. Creates best practice requirements for Customer Service Account Managers, Representatives, and Team leads. Develops a training system to enable continuous learning tools for the department.
- Identifies process gaps and improvement initiatives in job functions & daily responsibilities of department. Identifies redundancies & drives increased efficiencies across department roles.
- Mentor, coach & lead a team of Customer Service Representatives
- Designs processes for new business requirements, and creates policy documentation for implementation of new processes; aligns with leadership and drives change requirements across department.
- Strategic account support and daily activity management per department requirements.
- Develops key communication plans with value streams to enable effective internal & external communications
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.