Jr. Category Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
As a Category Manager, you’ll be responsible for channel/customer long term strategies , integrating Shopper & Customer Insights, analyzing results and preparing integrated action plans, determination of need for POS tools and execution on field.
Below job items will be in your scope of work:
- Identifying customer needs and developing instore winning formulas
- Preparing yearly drive plan of the company and management of activities
- Management of trade spend process with taking active role by directing activities
- Work with Sales and Insights teams to utilize market/customer/shopper data in order to define forward-looking opportunities. Calculating ROI of activity and results
- Define optimal store blueprint covering assortment, shelf layout and secondary placement tailored to channels and shopper missions to drive total category revenue.
- Take active role in customer engagement process to create advantaged joint value with key customers.
- Define category growth opportunities at customers as well as solutions to address customers problems to solve.
- Execute and track Customer Category Management projects are in the frame of Long Term collaboration with customers.
- Develop category/new product selling stories and customize them by key retailers/channels and is based on their store footprint and shopper profiles / missions.
- Directing demand planning process integrated with all departments
- 2 years of experience in related area (category development/management, sales)
- Very strong analytical thinking with proven ability to connect the dots between various data sources to deliver clear outlook scenarios along with implications for the business.
- Proven influencing and perseverance skills to tailor recommendation to the needs of stakeholders and effectively engage them to obtain commitment and drive impact.
- Expertise and experience in strategic planning processes to create shopper, category and advantage E.g. Business Planning / Joint Business Planning.
- Experience of working for, or with retailers to deliver tangible results at the POP including delivery of range reviews and planogram projects.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.