Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo are currently looking for a Senior FP & A Analyst to join the Commercial Finance team based in Vauxhall, London. The primary focus of the role will be to support on the delivery of insightful commercial analysis. It will be the responsibility of the position to support the reporting and forecasting to the UK executive team and commercial leadership teams including development and implementation of key reporting tools. The Senior FP & A is a key part of the FP&A team responsible for strong collaboration within finance and with CSI, sales and marketing.
- Monthly commercial review
- Support the provision of insightful commercial management information for the UK cluster businesses, such as sales and margin performance across the divisions, working with the commercial teams to build and articulate the story based on factual analysis.
- Coordinate input into the MBR (monthly business review) deck for submission and presentation into CHCI corporate leadership in Belgium.
- Monthly IBP forecast (SIOP) / budget
- Support the monthly forecast process and prepare financial overview to the exec team each month.
- Ensure outputs from the SIOP cycle are supplemented with robust assumptions and that the IBP plan is joined up – including presentation of risks and opportunities.
- Quarterly flex forecast / budget
- Support the quarterly flex forecasting cycle and annual budget cycle from a commercial finance perspective.
- Ensure alignment with commercial planning, building blocks and customer MAD day processes, collaborate with commercial business leads to ensure robust inputs and assumptions.
- Ensure full engagement of exec team with proposed submissions, collaborate with the team in Braunton to upload into financial systems.
- Business Reporting Optimisation project
- Support on reporting systems project work; drive further improvements in the business intelligence used across the organisation.
- Includes ensuring underlying data is organised in a business warehouse, engaging with key business stakeholders to identify needs and leading the BI system roadmap design.
Requirements & Competencies
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with 2/3 years PQE
- Experience in FP&A in a commercial environment
- Experience in FP&A duties (month end performance packs, forecast submissions, systems experience; ideally SAP, BPC & Hyperion)
- Good understanding of the commercial drivers of the business
- Strong analytical, influencing & presentation skills
- Able to communicate effectively with both senior and junior finance and non-finance colleagues
- Proven ability to understand and interrogate data and challenge assumptions
- A proactive attitude and a positive approach
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.