Associate SAP Developer
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is looking to add an Associate SAP Developer to its team located at their North American HQ in Allegan, MI. The Associate Developer will be accountable for designing, developing, testing, and implementing SAP-based applications written primarily in ABAP. The Associate Developer will also provide day-to-day applications support of SAP and other integrated systems, including quick and efficient problem analyses and resolution.
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain custom programs in SAP to support Perrigo’s information technology needs while meeting Perrigo’s coding standards.
- Independently create or maintain technical requirements documents to meet Perrigo and cGMP standards to validation, as well as creating functional verification tests for new/changes requirements.
- Gather requirements to ensure the accuracy and utility of program functionality by collaborating with users and other IT staff.
- Ensure compliance by keeping up-to-date on assigned Learning Management assignments and maintaining accurate timesheets regularly. Participate in scheduled team and department meetings.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work closely with IT&S leadership and business project team members in a validated environment
- Basic understanding of SAP ERP is preferred, but not required
- Ability to prepare and maintain proper documentation to satisfy all corporate guidelines, and Perrigo and cGMP standards
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL v3 is preferred
- Desire to continue learning and develop new skills is a must to allow the business to leverage new technologies and functionality
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field, combined with 0-3+ years’ experience in ABAP coding
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.