Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager – U.S. Compliance and Controversy, the Tax Analyst will be engaged in preparing all federal, state and international income tax returns including researching, resolving and preparing documentation of tax issues. The individual selected for this role will also maintain documentation to support IRS, state, local and international tax audits. This position will also be involved in quarterly financial reporting for the U.S. group entities (ASC 740, FIN48 and SOX).
Other duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies, gathers, interprets and validates tax planning information to assist management with tax accounting consequences and reports.
- Stays current on regulatory, legislative and international tax changes.
- Assists in the maintenance of the department’s electronic systems and ensures that they are utilized effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a closely related field is required, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation and/or Master of Science in Tax (MST) is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in public accounting and/or detailed tax experience in a mid to large corporation is required.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of accounting/tax software along with a working knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and CorpTax or similar tax software is strongly desired.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work independently toward multiple concurrent deadlines are essential to this position.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.