Account Executive - Walmart Team
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold.
Advance your career as a Perrigo Account Executive. Here at Perrigo we care about and celebrate your success. Through your direction, leadership and strategic planning you will be responsible for delivering budget targets for your categories and team. Help us provide consumers with high quality self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold – all while building your expertise and professional work career.
The Account Executive is responsible for partnering with our National Retailer Account, Walmart, to grow their Private Brand over-the-counter (OTC) business. With a product portfolio that is unsurpassed, this is an opportunity to provide consumers with an affordable, high quality alternative to the National Brands. We are looking for a strategic and results oriented individual, that works well in a team environment and can successfully partner with Walmart to grow our mutual revenue.
HERE’S AN OVERVIEW OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Sales & Margin - Leads development of objectives and implements strategies to achieve sales plan in the categories for which they are responsible. Collaborates with teammates and cross functional internal leaders to develop and present category reviews, new products, share growth initiatives and consumer insights findings in an actionable manner. Utilizes category and product information to develop and sell in robust rolling 12-month promotional programs.
Price Management - Responsible for executing all Price Management activities on assigned categories. Collaborates with Pricing and Marketing Departments to achieve price and margin objectives.
Strategic Account Relationship - Successfully enhances business relationships with Private Brand Sourcing and Development Managers along with Category Buyers. Leverage relationships to maximize Perrigo’s value as a partner and our business results.
Internal Project Management – Is the Customer’s primary advocate inside Perrigo. Directs initiatives and projects with internal departments to ensure new products, promotions, packaging, artwork and other account initiatives are developed and shipped on time. Works with Perrigo Customer Service and Customer Replenishment teams to develop and execute service strategies to maximize OSCA, OTIF and forecasting goals.
Administrative - Responsible for ensuring compliance to Perrigo & Customer administrative requirements in an accurate and timely manner. Collaborates with internal colleagues to ensure Perrigo resources and systems are understood and aligned to the needs of the customer.
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field and 8+ years of professional experience
- Previous Walmart, Sam’s Club or other leading national retailer experience in Sales and/or combination of Sales & Category Management with at least 5 years in Sales.
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience required.
- Ability to interpret quantitative/qualitative information and use such information to develop actionable recommendations and storytelling presentations.
- Prioritize work in fast-paced environment and be able to support multiple tasks with simultaneous priorities.
- Skilled and experienced negotiator.
- Dedicated, creative, results driven self-starter with strong work ethic and project management skill.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.