Lead SQM Engineer
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Leads SQM team to provides QA supplier management oversight of procured raw materials, packaging components (collectively “Materials”), service providers, and contract labs through the application of Perrigo Minnestoa quality systems relative to Supplier and Material lifecycle support and integrated risk management, coordinates the development and execution of supplier quality processes related to new product development and commercialized products, and oversight of quality systems includes supplier identification and selection, material qualification and approval and maintenance, including supplier and material performance evaluation.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, with 4+ years of related experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry, with a background in Quality Assurance, Regulatory, or Procurement preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in the interpretation and application of government and industry standards and familiarity with industry regulatory and inspection requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently against multiple deadlines.
- Available to travel, occasionally with short notice.
- Experience conducting supplier assessments and application of various regulatory and quality standards.
- Experience conducting supplier audits against various quality and regulatory standards.
- Strong analytical skills, with training in continuous improvement and SAP preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to help drive results.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.