Systems Analyst - Global Applications
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is looking to bring on a Systems Analyst to join their IT team located at its US Headquarters in Allegan, MI. The Systems Analyst will independently gather user requirements and provide installation, configuration, support, and maintenance services for complex and/or integrated applications software for assigned business groups. They will also define, analyze, and document complex systems applications parameters to meet user requirements.
Responsibilities to include:
- Plan and implement a wide variety of complex systems within the global applications portfolio.
- Serve as a Systems Analyst and is responsible for authoring and executing research and documentation such as system requirements, system specifications, change controls, and test protocols.
- Work with other IT groups to plan and support systems.
- Conduct performance monitoring, trend analysis, application tuning, and life cycle maintenance for a variety of systems.
- Provide support and direction to other Systems Analysts.
- Participate in development and support of global technology architecture.
- Manage and collaborate with external software vendors.
- Responsible for administering multiple Operations applications, including primary troubleshooting, maintenance, and ownership for overall system, including network, server, and database layers.
- This individual should have documented systems experience with Operations application systems including shop floor and/or Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in configuration, change control, verification and validation processes, and risk management techniques and methodologies are essential.
- Ability to interact with end users at many levels of the organization is necessary.
- Must be competent in advising groups on configuration settings that will ensure stability and robustness of the systems and in the professional development of less senior Systems Analysts.
- Ability to thoroughly and accurately document user requirements, system specifications, and test protocols is critical.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to troubleshoot computer systems, including network, server, and database layers is required.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor degree in computer science, CIS (business), IT, or a related field, combined with a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in life cycle support and validation of a wide variety of applications.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.