An individual with the skill set and capability to drive and build sustainable sales growth through the development of strong customer relationships, both internally and externally, through a collaborative approach with manufacturing, regulatory, quality and supply chain functions. Focused to achieve turnover and gross profit budgets for the Perrigo range of assets globally through current and new customer portfolio development in line with agreed business plans and objectives.
In order to be effective in this role we need someone with:
- Minimum 3years pharmaceutical sales/business development in the FMCG/Generic market within the UK/EU
- Experience of dealing at multiple management levels and functions within key blue chip company.
- A proven customer focused orientation and ability to represent the customer internally whilst having knowledge and understanding of corporate standards and process.
- Proven sales, negotiation and influencing skills with an excellent communication and teamwork approach.
- Ability to analyze data to identify market trends and potential strategies to capitalize on them through customer/account management both internally and externally.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.