Brand Manager - Oral Care
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Brand Manager (REACH, FIREFLY & DR. FRESH) will serve as a key member of the Oral Care Brand team by owning strategic base business initiatives and analyses for and assisting with product, brand, and category research and innovation.
You will be responsible for monitoring brand health and helping determine how to maximize growth by analyzing competitive activity, consumer feedback and industry trends. Based on opportunities outlined by you, and/or the team, you will lead projects to create the solutions to consumer or retailer challenges.
You will report to the Associate Brand Director on the Oral Care Brand Marketing Team. You will work extensively with colleagues from R&D, Supply Chain, Sales, Sales Operations, Insights, Trade Marketing, Project Management, Finance, Creative Services and Regulatory etc.
- Manages signature segments and associated projects for innovation and base business
- Leads strategic business analyses
- Partners with Insights to translate consumer learnings into actionable business initiatives
- Helps create brand and category stories for strategic customers
- Manages all label updates associated with respective portfolio
- Partners with Customer Teams, Agency teams and more to create cohesive new item support plans
- Assists in identifying and addressing unmet or under-served consumer, shopper, and/or customer needs and/or segments
- Collaborates with broader Brand team on long-term brand strategy and key growth accelerators
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with syndicated and shopper data such as IRI Unify, Target POL, etc.
- Ability to change information into insights for actionable growth
- A true "Team Player" who can work cross-functionally to achieve results
- Strong fundamental business skills as well as a passion for disruptive innovation
- Knowledge and experience in working with all customer channels (including e-commerce)
- An analytical thinker with a Founder’s Mentality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability in presentation development and storytelling in PowerPoint and analysis in Excel
- Experience in oral care Medical Devices and OTC space a plus, but not required
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree within Business or a closely related field; combined with 6+ years of experience as a successful marketer in Brand in the CPG Industry
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.