Responsible Person & Quality Manager - Distribution
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting a Senior Quality Manager - Distribution & Responsible Person to be based in our Nazareth, Belgium location. This position will operate and oversee the quality activities of Perrigo’s European buy/sell hub. Furthermore the position will act as Responsible Person for GDP and contact person toward Competent Authority concerning distribution of Food supplements, Food, Cosmetics and Medical Devices. A main task will be to assure that the QMS operates according to applicable legislations for distribution.
- Act as the Responsible Person on the associated licenses for pharmaceuticals.
- Ensure compliance of the GDP and distribution activities with the condition of the WDAs and legislations (Pharma, MD, Cosmetics, Food Supplements, Biocides)
- Act as contact person towards the authorities concerning distribution related matters for APIs, Medical Devices, Food/Food Supplements, Cosmetics and Biocides.
- Assure that the QMS operates according to applicable legislations for distribution.
- Maintain a close relationship with suppliers, customers, outsourced partners and other stakeholders.
- Manages specified Quality strategies and programs designed to support the functional area strategies to align with the principles and values of the organization.
- Evaluate designs, develops and coordinates key projects.
- Provide supervision for staff including hiring, training, performance management, mentoring and development.
- Support a culture of ethics, compliance and excellence by assessing functional area, designing and implementing change management interventions.
- Provides business leaders with information and analytics when making key Quality decisions.
- Maintains current knowledge of changes to regulatory landscape and continuously seeks growth and excellence through monitoring sources of information.
- Masters’s degree in Pharmacy , Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or a closely allied field preferred, combined with several years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Good Distribution Practices, supervisory experience required.
- Extensive experience as Responsible Person for Good Distribution Practice
- Experience (international preferred) in working with a complex supply chains.
- Experience with working with other regulatory types such as medical devices, cosmetics and food supplements (preferred)
- Sound awareness and understanding of pharmaceutical quality and regulatory requirements
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.