Supply Chain Analyst - Rx
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our team in Minneapolis.
As a Supply Chain analyst, this position will offer support to Supply Chain Management including procurement, warehouse and manufacturing operations. This position will collaborate cross-functionally to support lifecycle data management including master data, material resource planning, and capacity planning.
- Upholds processes and accuracy of site master data working with cross-functional teams to support product lifecycle from new development to product discontinuation. This includes master data setup and audit process, lifecycle system updates and collaboration with site functional teams from quality to regulatory. Establishes standards and analytics to improve accuracy of material resource planning (MRP).
- Supports MRP by developing metrics and reporting to remove obstacles to achieving the production plan. Updates systems with current demand forecast and works with other functional teams to ensure production requirements are known to ensure customer service targets are achieved.
- Supports supply chain team with capacity planning and inventory planning through the development of metrics and reporting tools. Works independently and together with SAP business analysts to problem-solve issues and gather data for analysis.
- Conducts ad-hoc analysis as needed to support supply chain and operations in reaching site goals and to continuously improve processes.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (business, supply chain, finance, etc.) required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field. 2-4 years of experience in a related field preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong sense of follow-through and attention to detail.
- Proficiency using analytical tools such as Excel and applications related to Enterprise Resource Planning; knowledge of MS Access or SQL is a plus.
- Organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks as well as effectively communicate written and verbal information with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.