Inventory Control Clerk- 3rd Shift (M-Fri 11pm-7:30am) 2 Positions Available
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Employee will perform various duties to facilitate the movement of materials (all components, finished goods, etc.) including but not limited to: receiving finished goods, picking and packaging of customer orders, stock replenishment activities, wrapping skids, forklift operations, loading and unloading trucks and UPS activity related to the shipment of customer orders.
- Log receipt of finished goods from manufacturing as directed.
- Store finished goods in quarantine for QC inspection.
- Print/verify/issue foil and pick list
- Replenish stock where and as needed.
- Prepare all shipments as required, including wrapping skids, loading/unloading trucks, UPS tracking devices, etc.
- Pick orders as directed.
- Successfully complete all related training relative to operation of automated material movement machinery as needed.
- Learn to properly utilize any and all electronic equipment (i.e. radio frequency system) in use to facilitate inventory control.
- Participate in all inventory control activities.
- Transfer any materials as required, either manually or with the use of available equipment.
- Successfully complete all SOP, OSHA and cGMP training as directed.
- Comply with all company and department rules.
- Assist wherever else directed within any warehouse.
- Additional duties include other projects that may be assigned from time to time as needed.
- Transport and empty garbage containers on daily basis as needed to the compactor area and garbage container must be clean prior to returning it to the respective location.
- Keep garbage compactor area clean from debris and floor must be kept clean at all times.
- Keep the area clean and report any unsafe conditions.
Additional Position Requirements:
Candidate must have prior SAP knowledge, or have the ability to learn applications with provided training;
Qualified candidate will have at least 2 years experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing their duties both in and outside of the plant, employee will be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.