Paid Internship - Assistant Social Brand Manager
Paid Internship – Assistant Social Brand Manager, ACO, 6 months
We are looking for a curious and proactive social brand manager to join us at Perrigo and work with our market leading skincare brand ACO.
The right candidate is a driven person with a passion for social channels and influencer marketing. As an Assistant Social Brand Manager, you will be an important part of ACO’s global expansion and in creating a winning digital marketing strategy on the German market.
You will be joining an innovative, fast growing and winning international company with passion for the digital arena.
The position will be placed in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista and will report to our Senior Global Brand Manager for ACO. Start date as soon as possible.
Influencer marketing and PR
- Together with our Influencer agency and Senior Brand Manager, manage influencer marketing activities – including briefing of campaigns, selecting influencer, approving influencer content and writing briefs
- Support Senior Brand Manager on key influencer marketing campaigns
- Assist our PR agency with related activities such as approving press releases and sending product information
- Be the point of contact with our PR and influencer agency and manage day to day communication
- Track campaign performance and key KPI’s with Senior Brand Manager support
- Work closely with Content Manager to create, optimize, and publish content in our social channels
- Assist in photo shoots for organic content creation
- Support the team in creating engaging content for our website
- Work closely with Senior Brand Manager in creating engaging and creative social media strategies and action plans to grow and engage our community
Analysis and strategy
- Support Senior Brand Manager in marketing strategy development and planning
- Responsible for social listening and competitive analysis and regularly to feed the team with social/digital trends
- Relevant degree level
- Passion for social and influencer marketing and preferably also experience with social and influencer marketing
- Passion for beauty and skincare
- Key understanding of social platforms and high performing influencer content
- Team player with a willingness to support the team
- Fluent in English, Proficient in German is a bonus
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.