Shopper Marketing- Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently doing a search for a Shopper Marketing- Analyst for our Allegan MI facility or could also work in Charlottesville VA.
The Shopper Marketing Analyst will coordinate executional details with the agencies and sales teams while analyzing the effectiveness of trade and shopper marketing events. Three key areas of focus will be required:
- Manage customer marketing program execution: Working with each sales team and the agencies to execute project plans within budget and communicate regular updates on status and completion to all stakeholders.
- Develop fact-based promotional insights to support the Marketing strategy as well as shopper marketing program performance analyses.
- Lead trade promotion guidelines communication and assist TMMs with promotional messaging.
Shopper Marketing Program Management
Promotion Project Management:
Work directly with the agencies, sales teams and marketing team to facilitate project execution.
- Coordinate approval of the project tactics and take the lead on execution of the details.
- Successfully communicate details, relay information in a timely manner and leverage agency to provide detailed plans to sales and marketing.
- Meet regularly with all the agencies to develop and manage project plans to hit agency deadlines, discuss status and changes in plans as well as give clear direction based on alignment with Sr. Manager.
- Budget – Manage marketing budget allocations, reconciliation and finance reporting, (deal sheet management) develop a tracker and report on budget status the 3rd week of every month.
- Program Performance analysis:
- Develop program performance for each program by pulling sales data, calculate sales lift, incremental sales and determine if other promotions may have affected sales.
- ROI – Develop a return on investment analysis based on the margin percentage for each unit sold vs. program costs
- Develop a performance tracker and template for each type of event.
- Report on event performance within 6 weeks of event completion.
TMM / AE Support
- Develop insight-based trade promotion guidelines for each category through rich data analysis
- On all new items, research national brand messaging and consumer insights to develop a recommendation on how to approach SB version messaging.
- Create a presentation on trade promotion recommendations for TMM’s and present in category reviews or in separate meetings.
- Assist TMM/AE in messaging and graphic design for displays, shelf signs, coupons, ads- to align with insights and program strategies.
- Support the development of promotion guidelines through data analysis of the category, past promotion performance and leveraging consumer insights.
- Meet regularly with team members who can support current marketing projects with data, insights and access to information to help performance evaluation.
- Develop strong relationships with TMM’s and AE’s for each top account.
- Set up regular meetings to update team on project details
- Provide follow up and direct collaboration with account team and customer
- Reconcile contracts and give sales teams regular tracking for budgets on major projects.
Must have a Bachelors degree and at least 5 years of experience.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.