Sr. SAP FICO Business Analyst (Open to 100% Remote)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are open to this person being 100% remote if necessary.
Perrigo is looking to add a Sr SAP FICO Business Analyst to their team. The Analyst will be accountable for configuring, testing, deploying, and maintaining SAP systems to support business requirements for the Global Finance organization. This person must have strong SAP knowledge of the Finance SAP modules and related integration with other SAP modules. They will also ensure that appropriate testing and documentation is completed for each project and provide second tier Service Center support for finance teams.
- Translate functional business requirements into logical and physical design
- Configure, develop and test elements of system design. Document support materials including functional and technical specifications
- Define and document re-usable test cases; builds test objects and data as needed; participates in design and execution of unit, integration, and regression testing
- Create and monitor change control and validation documentation
- Review, test, and deploy customizations, interfaces or enhancements supporting assigned modules and projects
- Use standard department methods and processes to complete assigned duties; assist in development of methods and processes as required
- Work across multiple concurrent projects, small enhancements and production support tickets with business users and other IT staff, including programmers, basis, infrastructure, and project managers
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization. This role requires strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to translate business processes or concepts into requirements
- Proficient understanding of SAP configuration standards, changes control procedures, computer systems validation concepts and multiple modules of SAP including Finance, Controlling and Treasury
- The ability to identify the impact of Financial process, data and related integration with other SAP modules
- Experience with S/4 HANA Finance/Controlling and Treasury preferred
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related business discipline; combined with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a SAP Analyst (or similar) role within a business facing environment is required
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.