3rd shift Packaging Set Up Tech/Troubleshooter
Responsible for daily set-up, start-up, troubleshooting, changeovers and operational support for packaging lines and equipment.
- Provides leadership and performs equipment set-ups, changeovers and start-up procedures for packaging lines and equipment. Makes machine adjustments as necessary to ensure optimum line up time and ensure efficiency of equipment. • Conducts product and size changes, changes tooling to accommodate components for each product run. • Troubleshoots and performs preventative maintenance and minor repairs to equipment and maintains records of maintenance and repair. Assists the Maintenance Technicians with all repairs while the line is down. • Shall perform all functions of packaging operator and/or fill in as Line Leader as needed. • Will lead continuous improvement activities and help to implement improvements to the process, safety, productivity, quality and reduce costs.
- Performs other related duties specific to the department as assigned. (Including, but not limited to assisting Production Engineering with projects and line trials/validations).
- Requires completion of a high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) or equivalency.
- Must possess strong technical aptitude and experience on production lines.
- One or more years experience in packaging or manufacturing environment.
- Must possess strong math and reading comprehension skills and be able to read procedure documents, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- The ability to follow standard work and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) is required.
- Requires basic computer literacy and good communication skills.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities, fosters teamwork and promotes a positive work environment.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.