Junior Brand Manager, Part-Time - 12 month FTC
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are looking to recruit a Junior Brand Manager on a part-time basis for a 12 month fixed term contract within our international business team based in Belgium. The team is commercializing and building Perrigo brands in new countries and territories through a tailored strategy across eCommerce, social media, digital and offline. To meet the needs of the new markets, Perrigo needs to ensure the right brand guidance, digital guidance and new creatives based on the local needs.
We are looking for 0,5 FTE to ensure the existing marketing materials are being adapted for the local market and creation of marketing assets based on local demands. We are looking for a marketing expert with an entrepreneurial mindset, a hands-on and proactive attitude and a desire to build existing brands in new markets. This function requires a deep connection with both the local brand team, the export team and distributors and a profound understanding of what it takes to win in the new markets. The role involves coordination and influencing cross-functional internal and external teams to ensure brand building and channel plan, marketing execution, reporting and tracking.
- Works with local brand managers, the commercial team and distributors to develop short- and long-term brand activations plans for assigned products/brands.
- Ensures delivery of brand guidance, toolkits and content to our partners (distributors, agencies) to win in new markets:
- Gathers and structures all brand, product and category guidance from the local brand team to deliver sufficient direction for partners
- Adapts all existing content (digital, eCom, offline) for usage in the target market
- Assesses the required additional requirements for new markets (i.e. video content, banner, influencers, glorified images) and creates the briefing, feedback and delivery of the additional content, assets and creatives based on brand guidance
- Participates in the planning, monitoring, execution, and evaluation of advertising media, consumer and trade promotions and PR programs.
- Liaises with distributors and 3P service providers in analyzing and evaluating general market and category demand data on assigned brands/products.
- Supports in preparation of product/brand business reviews and forecasts.
- Supports a variety of projects that drive continuous improvement to the brands’ performance.
Key Skills And Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in brand management with strong affinity for digital & eCom
- Experience with working in international teams and specifically in Asia is a pro
- Experience in creative agency briefing, feedback and alignment with multiple stakeholders
- Operates at the speed and agility that is required to deliver the high volume and high frequency content requirements
- Stakeholder management skills able to influence peers, leadership, exec and corporate teams of different cultures
- A strong drive for driving growth and results, can do attitude and performance tracking.
- Project management skills and an ability to manage ambiguity and complexity
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.