Supply Chain Scheduler -TVS PMH
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Scheduler. This role is responsible for business planning systems and coordinates projects for a specific set of procurement materials, warehouse resources, and external resources required to provide timely materials which meet or exceed quality and service expectations.
- Participates in and coordinates projects that directly involve the Planning Team.
- Establishes planning material documents and lead group training sessions for the Planning Team.
- Functions as Value Stream liaison with procurement and suppliers – communicates operational needs, market changes and supplier capabilities.
- Recommends and maintains inventory buffer strategies and highlights obsolescence risk.
- Maintains reports for Class 1 raw materials, import quotas, validation requirements, etc.
- Provides direction to other coordinators
- SAP Experience is preferred
- High School or vocational qualification; minimum of 6 years experience preferred
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.