Are you passionate about tailor-made pharmacy training & upskilling pharmacists on behalf of one of the worlds’ leading Consumer Healthcare companies?
Based London we are hiring for a talented Training Manager who will lead & execute the training strategy across our OTC portfolio, a key priority for the Perrigo UK business.
This varied role, will see you take ownership to drive and own the Training strategy for Perrigo. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead & deploy the long term training strategy for Perrigo in strong collaboration with key stakeholders identifying clear KPIs, tracking performance & implementation while identifying new opportunities for the business
- Lead the training content calendar & how it is deployed across training touch point (and beyond)
- Lead training pillars implementation: seminars & conferences, online module & portal, development, KOL strategy…
- Partner with Perrigo brand teams to create engaging category & branded training material, leveraging the pharmacy support team expertise to get to the best insight
- Be the training voice in the organisation partnering with brand teams, field sales force, pharmacy team to bring more insights into the training work and ensure a strong business alignment and engagement
- Identify the right winning eco-system to maximize resources efficiency: agencies, train the trainer...
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for a Training Manager, with a Healthcare/Pharmacy background, with 3 years minimum experience. Essential skills include:
- Passion for Health Care and strong knowledge of the healthcare professions and pharmacy world in particular
- A great appetite for personal interactions combined with an ability to present in front of a wider audience
- Strategic thinker with ability to roll up your sleeves
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple stakeholders and projects stream
- Results focussed with a passion to track and demonstrate results
While every business thinks it’s different, Perrigo UK and Ireland truly is uniquely positioned within healthcare; operating across branded, store brand and pharmaceutical environments, all supported by our world-class manufacturing and distribution. Not to mention our real-world Learning Pharmacy where we can access incredible insights around customer experience and buying behaviourPerrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.