QC Chemist - 2nd Shift (Mon-Thurs, 4x10) - Plant 5
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality, affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Please note this role is a 2nd Shift position working four ten-hour shifts each week Monday-Thursday.
- Test purchased materials and/or Perrigo manufactured products per cGMP requirements and participate in laboratory investigations
- Operate laboratory equipment.
- Maintain personal laboratory work area and assist with general laboratory cleaning. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Participate in training and development.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
- Experience in a laboratory setting preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow written procedures, and strong communication skills required.
- Experience in a laboratory setting preferred, but comprehensive training is provided.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibility for the results.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.