Support Services 2 - 1st Shift
This position provides cleaning services to the Manufacturing and Packaging departments in the form of equipment disassembly, passivation, cleaning , sanitizing and assembly.
Requires completion of a high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) or equivalency.
- Must possess basic math and reading comprehension skills, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- Requires ability to follow procedure documents.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all departments.
- Ability to understand validation and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Requires basic computer skills to include the ability to locate, log in, and access associated equipment files.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.