Project Engineer - PNY
Project manager and technical lead on projects including but not limited to infrastructure, manufacturing, and packaging equipment within a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. Accountable for managing small to large capital investment projects, providing leadership during concept/design stage and execution at highest level of efficiency, quality, and employee safety.
Responsible in development, implementation, execution, and follow up of capital projects on time and on budget using the necessary local or global company methodology and tools.
- Leads in project planning, tracking, spending, scope management, design, implementation strategy, execution, and follow up while ensuring quality & safety compliance within a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing facility during all phases of the project.
- Design phase (e.g., design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), User Requirement Specification (URS) & RFP (Request for Proposal) development),
- Planning phase (e.g., Create Budget and Schedule, Vendor Management)
- Implementation phase (e.g., Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT)), Installation)
- Start-up (e.g., Commissioning, Qualification and Verification (CQV) planning, Vertical Start-up (VSU) assessments)
- After Action Reviews (AAR) and successful handover to site engineers.
- In charge of leading site level cross-functional team for successful project execution.
- Controls cost, cash flow phasing, and schedule of the projects.
- Proactively monitors progress and issues progress reports; resolves issues and initiates appropriate corrective action to ensure critical milestones are met.
- Coordinates clear communications to all key stakeholders, reporting and oversight of interdependencies and risks, to ensure the realization of the projected benefits.
- Ensures project documentation is organized and accessible.
- University Degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 2 years work experience within a manufacturing facility required
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.