BU CS&I OTC & Shopper Based Design Manager
CS&I Manager OTC & Shopper based design
At Perrigo we make lives better by bringing Quality, Affordable Self-Care Product that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. We are a leading provider of over-the-counter (OTC) health and wellness solutions that enhance individual well-being by empowering consumers to proactively prevent or treat conditions that can be self-managed.
A vacancy has arisen in Perrigo’s Stockholm based Commercial Strategy and Implementation team and we are now recruiting for an CS&I Manager (OTC & Shopper based design).
The role will speak to someone commercially minded, ambitious and analytically strong and will provide you opportunities to work with leading brands, have a real commercial impact, be involved in in processes/projects form idea generation through to evaluation, work with a great team and to develop both personally and professionally.
- Lead development of commercial go-to-market strategies for Perrigo’s OTC brands in the Nordics, to ensure growth across relevant portfolio.
- (Relevant brands: Plackers, XL-S, Bronwel, Physiomer, Neze)
- (Relevant categories: Oral Care, Weight Management, Cough & Cold.)
- Collaborate with both the sales & marketing function and become an integrated part of the brand/category business unit.
- Category management and category analysis.
- Commercial strategy, initiative management, execution of sales fundamentals and business planning.
- Contribute to process from product idea until the product is placed on shelf.
- Lead on Shopper based design for all categories; ways of influencing the shopper at point of purchase
- 2-3 years experience from relevant industry
- Bachelors degree within business, economics or marketing.
- High level knowledge of excel
- Analytical, commercial mind-set, proactive and innovative
- Experience from space management or in-store fixtures is a benefit, but not a requirement
Apply through the link to start a conversation.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.