Systems Analyst/Senior System Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The key purpose of this role is to provide support, development, maintenance and configuration of applications and systems for assigned functional areas across EMEA.
Independently gather user requirements, provide installation, configuration, support, and maintenance of complex and/or integrated applications software for assigned business groups. Define, analyse, document, and provide complex systems applications parameters to meet user requirements. Act as mentor (technically and professionally) to other Application Analysts.
- Plan and implement a wide variety of complex systems within the global applications portfolio.
- Authoring and executing research and documentation such as system requirements, change controls, test protocols and technical specifications.
- Collaborate with other IT groups to plan and support systems.
- Vendor management.
- Performance monitoring, trend analysis, application tuning, and maintenance of the application life cycle for a variety of systems.
- Provide support and direction to other Applications Analysts.
- Participates in development and support of global technology architecture.
- Responsible for managing and collaborating with external software vendors.
- Systems experience supporting large multinational organisations
- Configuration and change control experience
- Exposure to verification and validation process
- Exposure to Risk management techniques and methodologies
- Ability to communication effective with a non-tech audience
- Experience of working in a global matrix organisation
- Share our values of integrity, respect and responsibility
- Amassed over 10 years’ experience
- Relevant 3rd level degree
Apply through the link to start a discrete conversation.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.