Remote Product Support Specialist
- Answering customer calls and directly responding to questions, handling issues and providing guidance on services, inquiries or complaints. Focus on service excellence to all customers in a clear, effective, courteous and professional manner. Demonstrate good listening skills with the ability to diffuse irate callers. Identify and escalate adverse event cases to Sr Support Specialist
- Full understanding of company products and how to support them. Continue to expand knowledge.
- Adherence to individual and team service level metrics, case and submission timeframes.
- Operational compliance with Corporate and Department Policies and Procedures
- Communicate with management on any complaint issues that represent a serious legal or liability issue, as well as unusual trends that may require additional analysis
- High School diploma required
- 3 years of professional work experience in customer service, with expertise in phone support
- Experience in customer interviewing techniques related to product support and complaints, preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is required, with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong ability to work in a fast pace stressful environment, handling a high volume of calls and assignments on a daily basis.
- Ability to focus on service excellence to all customers in a clear, effective, courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to multi task to resource documents while speaking with the consumer.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness and ability to look at ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability to work independently
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.