The Project Manager is accountable for execution of multiple, concurrent artwork and packaging change projects for new and existing products for UK and International retail customers. The role within this exciting international team is to deliver projects whilst identifying specific goals and/or issues, proposing course of action, driving initiatives to ensure solid results, and developing and managing detailed project plans.
The candidate will have strong organisational skills and experience in managing multiple projects with retailers ideally in private label. He/She must be confident working in an international, entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. He/She must understand the needs of customers and be highly organised and possess strong project management skills with detailed knowledge of the artwork development process.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work closely and co-operatively with cross functional and international teams ensuring all parties are apprised as to project status and impact to the business/customers.
- Work with assigned business groups to gather and evaluate project scope, strategy and roadmaps to meet deliverables for sustain artwork and packaging change projects
- Manage project resources and timelines, ensuring critical path milestones are met, identifying any barrier to work in progress and working with appropriate representatives to mitigate problems
- Support the effectiveness of Procurement activities for Redesign & Regulatory driven projects
- Provide administrative support to Management, including preparation of correspondence, reports and presentations; responds to and routes enquires received via telephone, email, mail, and other, as appropriate
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience as project manager (working for a private label company is a plus)
- Experience leading concurrent projects on change initiatives, targeting improvements to
- A good awareness of packaging industry developments, challenges would be advantageous
- French or German would be a plus
- Knowledge of the Artwork to Print process and some experience in packaging workﬂow, review & approval platforms would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence positively in decision making.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, writing, verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to lead a project team.
About Perrigo Oral Care
Perrigo Oral Care CSCI Business Unit is a division of Perrigo Consumer Self-Care International (CSCI).
Perrigo Consumer Self-Care International (CSCI) is a world leader in developing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing well-known European self-care brands in the natural health and vitamins, cough, cold and allergy, oral care, smoking cessation, personal care and derma-therapeutics and lifestyle categories.
Perrigo Oral Care CSCI Business Unit is an added value player in the private label business who manufactures itself, owns a R&D department and understands itself as consultative seller following a pull sales strategy. Ranir follows very aggressive growth ambitions, accomplishing the target by organic growth and M&A.
Perrigo Oral Care CSCI Business Unit operates in a competitive market and embodies a very fast paced entrepreneurial high ambitious environment. The business culture in APAC & South European organization is described as informal, accessible, strong drive for performance, focus on business and people growth and development, continuous driving to get better and more professional with every step.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.