Assistant Marketing Manager - Oral Care
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager for our Oral Care Division Ranir, a Perrigo Company located in Grand Rapids, MiThe Assistant Marketing Manager will support strategic and marketing activities related to the development and commercialization of new products and implementation of changes to the current product portfolio.
- This role will require frequent collaboration with cross-functional teams to launch new or improved products and deliver the selling tool kit to ensure successful introductions.
- This role will leverage consumer and market insights to develop business recommendations and strategic decisions that result in strong product performance.
The selected candidate will have a strong marketing background with an understanding of both the consumer and retail businesses. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Actively manage the commercialization of new or improved products.
- Manage packaging artwork requirements (copywriting, artwork direction and approvals), online initiatives, and promotional vehicles.
- Develop and manage selling tools and communication with Sales organization utilizing voice of the customer research throughout.
- Coordinate across several departments, as well as external resources, to support initiatives and execute projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Communications, or related field of study required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in CPG or retailer own brands marketing with product development.
- Financial analysis and budget management at the project level required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional partners to communicate expectations and achieve desired results.
- Proven history of developing successful new products from end-to-end, from ideation through go-to-market strategies, working closely throughout with product development, operations and sales teams.
- Knowledge of marketing research (quantitative and qualitative), developing consumer insights, data analysis, and the ability to take insights/concepts to market. Proven ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations from disparate data sources.
- Ability to travel as needed.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.