Operations Supervisor, 12HR Shift (6pm-6am)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Operations Supervisor who will work 3rd shift (12 hours) on a 2/2/3 schedule.
- Operations Supervisors are directly accountable and responsible for the following:
- All employee safety on the shift.
- Adherence to current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) and ensuring complete food safety and quality of the product produced. This includes direct responsibility for running with process parameters set specifications.
- Efficient process manufacturing and adherence to all standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Training and development of the operations team and team leads.
- Continuously looking for and helping to implement improvements to the process, productivity, quality and reduce costs. Including support with completion of process deviation investigations.
- Has the technical capability ability to identify and troubleshoot process issues as they arise.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree required in business, management, engineering or related discipline.
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership skills, including well-developed communication and problem-solving skills. One to four years of production supervision experience preferred.
- Has the ability to provide work direction across multiple production areas.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Basic technical and mechanical knowledge.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through computer-based training systems and use in the course of daily work may be required.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, Federal Drug Administration (FDA) controlled, other controlled regulatory agencies, or Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) packaging or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.