Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Quality Engineer provides support for data analysis and continuous improvement projects related to product and process quality. In addition, the QE provides Quality Assurance review and approval for annual product reviews, as well as back-up support for deviations and other cGMP documentation and studies conducted at PMI, and ensures that all information and documentation conforms to company policy, cGMP's and all other applicable FDA guidance's.
- Data analysis projects including APR analysis, Ppk improvements, stability assessments, and the development of real-time statistical analysis using Minitab Connect.
- Participates in quality driven initiatives in the continuous support of Quality improvements, using data analysis techniques and other improvement tools.
- Works with operations, laboratory, engineering, and maintenance managers and staff to develop, evaluate and implement action plans which maintain or improve product and process quality.
- Supports the reviewing and approving of documents such as deviations, Annual product reports, non-routine batch status change requests, CAPA closures, calibration non conformances, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline or closely aligned field, with a minimum of two years experience working in an FDA regulated industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to apply cGMPs and US FDA laws and requirements in an FDA regulated industry.
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP systems.
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple tasks and change priorities to meet project deadlines.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.