Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network. Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Perrigo, headquartered in Ireland, sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Must possess computer proficiency with PowerPoint (Microsoft office).and Word and the ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Demonstrated detail orientation, ability to maintain confidentiality, to meet internal and external deadlines with high level of accuracy and work on multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Requires effective written and oral communication skills.
- These skills are acquired through completion of high school education or equivalent and demonstrated computer experience. Position requires the ability to work overtime as necessary.
- High School/GED required; additional consideration given to those candidates with an Associate Degree or higher
Major Duties / Responsibilities
% of Time
1. Ensures corporate and departmental and contractor training requirements are met and ensure all required training is completed, documented and filed, ensuring cGMP compliance on all shifts. Coordinates all required training for departmental and contract employees (including permanent, temporary, cross-training employees and new hires). Designs, updates and develops training items such as TCSs, courses, and department specific training programs. Application of training tools inclusive of needs assessments, instructional design, measuring effectiveness and reporting of metrics. Prepares and manages training materials, TCSs, sign off sheets and any other materials required to complete training.
2. Responsible for and support of the new Area Trainer Program thought out PNY. Teaching and guiding arear trainers to ensure that the training department Training Mission Statement is followed.
3. Partner with tech writer in creation of SWI documents through coordination of data collection from SME resources and in creation of Training Completion Statement (TCS) documents for SWI’s, SOP’s, and other identified documents
4. Manage training reporting and overdue escalation processes.
5. Corporate/Department orientation support and facilitation/training
- This position will work on a flex schedule
- Project management experience
- Adult Learning Theory (Train the Trainer, Mager, ADDIE, Measurement, etc.)
- One plus (1+) years training experience/knowledge
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience, with a minimum of one year for roles directly supporting Operational areas highly preferred
- Interpersonal skills – relationships, influence, clear communication, adaptability and flexibility, sense of urgency to execute to tight timelines, internal customer service mentality
- Administrative skills – organizational skills, computer experience (Microsoft office)
- Quality systems understanding, SOP requirements
- Bilingual Spanish highly preferred
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.