Marketing Manager - Skin & Personal Wellness
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it!
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager, Skin & Personal Wellness to join our Perrigo Marketing Team in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
This candidate will be responsible for the management and growth of one of our most strategically important categories, Skin & Personal Wellness. This individual must be a thoughtful and aspirational leader, one who is adept at building, communicating, and executing a vision, strategy, and plan for a category that is a global priority and key growth platform at Perrigo.
Position responsibilities include:
- Chart a strategic course for the Skin & Personal Wellness category that fits within the overarching corporate strategy and capabilities. Build a compelling story to rally our sales organization and communicate with our customers.
- Analyze product performance and marketplace data to identify category and consumer trends and translate findings into actionable plans.
- Successfully execute NPD launches that are leading the category that drive results for Perrigo and our customers.
- Develop compelling selling materials, which may include new product launch material, marketing promotion recommendations and consumer insights, focused towards increasing Store Brand share in the existing marketplace.
- Support sound business cases to support investments and ensure the project(s) deliver on key project milestones.
- Partner with Commercial Strategy, Sales, and Cross-Functional teams to develop and implement tactics that align with category strategies.
- Up to 20% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Minimum 8 years relevant marketing experience.
- Strong sense of urgency, even when managing complex initiatives with long lead times; adaptability and flexibility to meet changing priorities and adjust to different management styles.
- Biased toward action. Takes initiative, can hit the ground running and move projects forward right from the start. Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support.
- Resilient problem solver. Can build consensus even if all team members may not be in agreement. Can find creative solutions and common ground in order to move key initiatives forward.
- Comfortable in fast-changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong drive for results and ability to display leadership, decision-making and analytical skills, effective communication, strategic thinking, self-motivation, and a passion for the consumer and the customer.
- High levels of interpersonal skills, specifically in the area of influencing without direct authority, resolving conflict, and creative problem solving.
- Proven analytic skills. Must be comfortable mining and analyzing data, then developing clear and actionable conclusions/recommendations.
- Experience in product management with P&L exposure and understanding.
- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels one to action. Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail.
- OTC and/or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- CPG industry experience.
- IRI/Nielsen experience.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.