eCommerce Manager (Key Account Manager)
e-Commerce Manager (KAM)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are growing our e-commerce capability at an accelerated rate, as superior execution in e-commerce channels is a major business priority. This opportunity will afford you an unrivaled career opportunity to have immediate commercial and strategic impact, the visibility and access to Executives required to grow your personal brand and influence across a global business.
This role will see you connecting internal and external stakeholders to pursue the commercial initiatives and innovations required to grow our categories and to have significant commercial impact.
- P&L responsible for e-Commerce customer: manage trade spend and top-line sales
- Negotiate trade terms, pay-for-performance that drive sales and market share growth
Manage e-customer relationship
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of e-customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with e-customer by continuously proposing strategic projects that meet their objectives
- Developing trust relationship with e-customer to ensure they do not turn to competition
Analysis & reporting
- Promo analysis
- Driver tree, click behavior, customer journey
- Keyword search analysis
- Business updates
Fixing the basics
- Act as the key interface between the e-customer and all relevant Perrigo divisions
- Updating/optimizing pictures and content on product pages
- Add new articles/blogs to product, brand and category pages
- On-site SEO optimization
- Boost reviews and improve ratings
- Updating/optimizing cross-sell/up-sell
- e-commerce expert and digital advocate
- Very good understanding and know-how of digital environment & its business implications
- An analytical thinker
- Experience of managing major national accounts
- A ‘techie’ who gets things done
- Ability to be ‘hands on’ and strategic
- Speak English and Czech
- Thrive in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Perhaps you have FMCG experience
- Desire to build a successful e-commerce career
- Experience in sales roles (Key Account Management, Trade Marketing)
- A capable and Project Manager with a track record of delivering
- Curious, ambitious, engaged
- Very good command of English
To initiate a discrete conversation about this role, apply through the link.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.