Marketing Sales Associate
We are currently looking for an Marketing Sales Associate who will be responsible for inside sales management for our relationship with our key vendor house accounts, and select Geiss house accounts through various forms of marketing – telephone, email and e-commerce.
Will manage and keep track of sales, accounts, contacts, and provide forecasts to key stakeholders with the above manufacturers.
BS Degree plus previous direct or inside sales experience. Must be a strong self-starter and possess a high level of analytics and detail management. Receiving and placing calls, emails, and other forms of communications to current customer base. Following up on leads provided to the candidate. Working with customer service to process orders.
- Initiating phone calls and emails to promote sales of products to small clients based on clearly defined sales goals.
- Creating promotional plans, email campaigns and creating web content
- Proactively engage with lapsed customers
- Keeping track of orders and communication of these orders to appropriate contacts.
- Introducing new products to the market
- Transmitting information / messages to clients and or suppliers.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.