Responsible for managing the Perrigo house of brands organic and paid search marketing campaigns and to guide these search campaigns and activities. Nice to have experience across building brands through community and organic social channels
- Co-ordinate and manage search (organic and paid) marketing plans to support brand strategies and objectives
- Identify and plan a keyword strategy for appropriate campaigns.
- Plan and implement SEO and PPC plans, with defined targets using customer insight and analytics data.
- Responsible for SEO budget and defining measurement of ROI, along with KPIs and relevant metrics.
- Track and analyse performance campaign data from digital campaigns, and use insight to improve PPC campaigns
- Work closely with internal departments responsible for content management and other social media campaigns, to formulate an integrated marketing strategy.
- Manage and measure integrated campaigns for search (organic and paid) campaigns. Report on results and set organisational KPIs
Education and experience
Knowledge – Career level professional with fully functionating working knowledge. Applies practical knowledge, skills and standard practices. Typically has basic knowledge of related fields
Education & Experience – Qualification Level Required; Years working experience University Degree; Typically a minimum of 4 years work experience required
Complexity – Problems will be varied and more complex; while the majority of resolutions can be adapted from previous experience the role will regularly require innovation
Discretion & Accountability – Work is supervised based on output and reviewed for technical soundness. Contributes to process improvements based on experience. Accountable for the determining and developing approach to complex problems affecting department and function
Communication – Regularly interacts with individuals outside of immediate area. Audience will be largely familiar with subject matter but may not have depth of technical knowledge. Persuasion based on demonstrable facts
In addition to the Perrigo Competencies above, we need:
- Community management experience would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Project management skills and ability to deliver on time.
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and positive attitude.
- Passion for digital and online media.
- Energetic team player.
- Analytical mind to analyse data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.