Manager, Digital Content Management and Syndication, PIM DAM
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are seeking a manager for Digital Content Management and Syndication within Perrigo's Digital and eCommerce Business division. Considering locations like IL and MI, including other US remote locations.
This position is responsible for leading and solutioning for the Digital Asset Management and Product Information Management systems with Perrigo CSCA. Responsibility to maintain content quality, to format, review, edit, and upload product content/media into the Product Information Management and Digital Asset Management Systems. Ensuring files are in the right place and the proper metadata applied, serving as the point person to work across vendor and IT.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Lead business systems analysis and design, including workflow and business process analysis to support complex, PIM/DAM implementation projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop visual workflows, data flows, processes and business requirements
- Support on-going PIM & DAM user interface optimization/enhancements according to best practices & user feedback
- Anticipate, plan and deliver IT solutions that support enterprise strategic goals and enable increased business value
- Help to organize the DAM through metadata creation and file organization, uploading assets to the DAM
- Identify pain points within the organization and seek to improve them through use of digital asset management
- Gather all assets to centralize in the DAM, or showing users better ways to share a group of files
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production break-fixes, outages, short and long-term activities
- Facilitate the uploading and downloading of digital assets and product information (launch and re-launch)
- Serve as the point person to work with PIM/DAM and Syndication vendors
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, and/or the equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing product catalogs for eCommerce
- Must have hands-on architect level experience in PIM required, DAM experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce/Digital Marketing technologies is required
- Apply advanced knowledge and understanding of PIM/DAM concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Develop solutions that are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Promote the use of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Product Information Management (PIM) system
- Listens actively, communicates effectively, and adapts to the audience
- Lead cross-functional development teams through requirements, estimation, design, development, testing and delivery
- Active collaboration with Enterprise Architecture, Risk and Security and other Shared Service teams to ensure standards are met, systems are secure and proper controls are implemented
- Active collaboration with stakeholders and IT team(s) to find solutions to problems/issues identified
- Strong understanding of enterprise data modeling, specifically Product Data Modeling, is a plus
- Strong understanding of SAP Product Master Data/Salesforce, is a plus
- Proven leadership ability
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written (documentation) and oral communication skills, in a role which will be regularly business facing
- Technological savvy and a willingness to learn
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.