Customer Supply Chain Representative
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is currently looking for a Customer Supply Chain Representative for their Allegan MI facility. This person would act as a liaison between Perrigo departments and Perrigo customers to manage the entire supply chain from awarded business to commercialization.
Knowledge, Experience and Education
- A High School Diploma with 3-5 years of professional office work experience required. Bachelor’s degree in business related field is preferred.
- Two plus years of demonstrated account management experience including management of large tier customer.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite; demonstrated proficiency to use a variety of computer software, such as SAP, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Crystal and Sharepoint.
- Ability to become extremely proficient and knowledgeable to customer systems (i.e. Retail Link, E3, Supplier Net, Partners Online, etc.).
- Must possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail, accuracy and proofreading skills essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, including oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to support two or more account managers.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and provide leadership to peers.
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects is necessary
- Processes and maintains all customer purchase orders to ensure perfect match and align demand appropriate for supply chain execution. Independently manages small to large tier account and utilizes customer systems to gather information or data to support the business
- Meets customer service goals by responding to customer inquiries and providing accurate information to sales and customers
- Prepares a variety of reports to assist in managing assigned accounts, including retrieving and analyzing data from SAP or customers’ systems, identifying problems or trends, and presenting data in an effective manner through summaries, graphs, or written reports
- Maintains positive relationships with external and internal (Sales, Traffic, Distribution, Accounting, Demand Management, Master Data, Scheduling and Inventory Management, etc.) customers and develops account strategies necessary to gather information.
- Researches and resolves customer problems to maintain and improve customer service.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.