Central Amazon Lead (LOCATION OPEN - Belgium, Amsterdam, Barcelona..)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
eCommerce is playing a central role in ‘new’ Perrigo achieving our vision and we are growing our eCommerce capability at an accelerated rate as superior execution in eCommerce channels is a major business priority. We are seeking to hire an ‘Amazon Lead’ and see this role affording you an unrivaled career opportunity to have immediate commercial impact, to shape our eCommerce strategy, the visibility and access to Executives required to grow your personal brand and influence across a global business.
As Central Amazon Lead, you will operate as part of our ‘Digital Hub’ / eCommerce Centre of Excellence’ and coach / mentor / consult local eCommerce teams to increase Amazon sales FAST! We want to become ‘best in market’ in the categories we operate in.
- Build strategic plan for Amazon accounts with local teams in UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, TR, NL
- Digital shelf
- Trade terms
- Build operational Amazon capabilities: Vendor Central, AMS
- Managing SKU data
- Managing campaigns
- ARA Premium business intelligence
- Build bridge between EUR board/Local MTs and operational teams
- Long term: build Amazon centre of excellence
- Highly self-motivated
- Highly motivated with a great desire to have IMPACT
- Curious, interested to all things digital, eCommerce and tech
- The ability to be ‘hands on’ and to think strategically
- Have an eye for detail, know what good looks like
- Analytical by nature
- Have an ability to influence and to bring non-tech colleagues on the eCommerce journey
- Digital / eCommerce experience in a consumer goods business
- Amazon experience: either worked at Amazon or as specialist at agency
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.