Graphic Design Intern
Intern - Graphic Designer, 4-6 months
We are looking for a skilled and creative graphic designer to work with us at Perrigo Nordics with some of our market leading brands such as ACO and Plackers.
The right candidate is a driven person with a passion to bring ideas to reality, keeping in mind the consistency of our brands. As Graphic Designer, you will be an important part our marketing team in creating and adapting offline and online material and assets in collaboration with internal (e.g. Brand Managers, Digital Team and Customer Marketing) and external (e.g. agencies) partners.
You will be joining an innovative, fast growing and winning international company with passion for the digital arena.
The position will be placed in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista and will report to our Nordic Content Manager. Start date will be during Spring/Summer 2021.
- Creating and editing visual content including imagery, video content, artwork and web pages in line with the brand look & feel
- Adaption and updates of packaging artworks
- Ensure coherent look & feel across design elements for major brands within the Perrigo Nordic portfolio
- Assist at photo shoots
- Creating a road map for content creation and content delivery together with Content Manager and Brand Managers
- Work closely with our existing marketing team and lead creative agency
What we are looking for:
- Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- High proficiency in design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Experience of online and offline content creation
- A great eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to effectively prioritize and to ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Passion for the creative process and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a willingness to support your colleagues - wanting to grow together with us
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.